Some people suspect that the MMR vaccine alone is responsible for the epidemic of autism and chronic illness in our children, or that a specific component within the vaccine is. However, an increasing number of medical professionals and parents are realising that it is a combination of factors working in synergy to disable the immune system's of our most vulnerable and the domino effect starts during pregnancy.
1. Mothers exposed to pesticides during pregnancy have a higher risk of having children with developmental delays and autism.
(Exposure to traffic-related air pollution, nitrogen dioxide, PM2.5, and PM10 during pregnancy and during the first year of life was associated with autism. Further epidemiological and toxicological examinations of likely biological pathways will help determine whether these associations are causal.'
(JAMA Psychiatry. 2013;70(1):71-77. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2013.266).
3. The current recommendation for the vaccination of pregnant women causes an increased inflammatory response and increased levels of C reactive protein. This response has been associated with poorer outcomes for the baby including pre-eclampsia, pre-term birth and skewing the immune system towards a more inflammatory approach to challenges. The journal Vaccine wrote:
'Trivalent influenza virus vaccination elicits a measurable inflammatory response among pregnant women. There is sufficient variability in response for testing associations with clinical outcomes. As adverse perinatal health outcomes including preeclampsia and preterm birth have an inflammatory component, a tendency toward greater inflammatory responding to immune triggers may predict risk of adverse outcomes, providing insight into biological mechanisms underlying risk.'
3. Another study in Molecular Psychiatry found that mothers with this higher level of C reactive protein - which can be induced by vaccination - had a higher risk of having children with autism. They wrote:
'Increasing maternal CRP levels, classified as a continuous variable, were significantly associated with autism in offspring.'
Vaccine. Nov 8, 2011; 29(48): 8982–8987.
Mol Psychiatry. 2014 Feb;19(2):259-64. doi: 10.1038/mp.2012.197. Epub 2013 Jan 22.
4. Mothers who were vaccinated post-natally with either single rubella vaccine or MMR (as is the practice with mothers whose serum results show no immunity) and who later vaccinate their babies with MMR are more likely to receive a diagnosis for their child of ADD/ADHD, autism or another developmental disorder. According to:
Adverse Outcomes Associated with Postpartum Rubella or MMR Vaccine
'We identified 60 rubella-susceptible mothers who were revaccinated in the postpartum period with either the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) or the monovalent rubella vaccine and whose children later received MMR vaccine. Forty-five of these women have children diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD); another ten women have children with autistic symptoms, ADD/ADHD or other developmental delays; and four women have children with other health problems, mostly immunologic. These outcomes raise concerns about the practice of postpartum vaccination and suggest that an immune mechanism may increase children's susceptibility to ASD...
A total of 60 respondents received MMR (32) or monovalent rubella vaccine (28) postpartum. In 45 cases (75%), children born to these women have been diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). In another 10 cases (17%), there is a child with autistic behaviors, developmental delays, or ADD. Some of these children have been diagnosed on the spectrum since the mothers initial response. Four other women (7%) had children with other medical problems: endocrine, allergic or immunologic with associated frequent infections.'
Many babies are born today to mothers who are vaccinated themselves and have their own body-burden of metals, other vaccine additives and oxidative damage due to pollution and pesticide exposure. Some mothers will also have mercury amalgam fillings in their teeth. These mothers then have to try to produce a healthy baby. Often, pre and post-natal vaccination will occur, increasing the burden and passing directly through the placenta to the baby who has no way of detoxifying and so he begins his own accumulation of toxins.
5. His mode of birth can also influence his health long-term even though obstetricians say the method of birth doesn't matter. Vaginal birth is nature's perfect plan and during natural delivery a baby swallows bacteria from his mother's vagina. This then colonises in his gut and together with breast milk, helps to activate his mucosal immune system. Baby mice who were born naturally were able to mount immune responses to bacteria as soon as they were born, but the ones born by caesarean didn't show any response. This is backed up by research that shows that caesarean born humans have more bouts of diarrheoa in the first year of life. They also have higher rates of asthma, food allergies, diabetes and even leukaemia, when compared with vaginally born humans. A child who is born by caesarean and formula fed from birth may never develop a fully functioning mucosal immune system.
Despite this, the caesarean section rate has skyrocketed. In the UK it accounts for 24% of all births (up from 12% in 1990) and in the USA, it's even worse at 32%.
6. The baby is then compromised further when he isn't breastfed or is only breastfed for a few short weeks. Although 83% of mothers begin breastfeeding in the UK, only 24% of them are still exclusively breastfeeding at six weeks of age and this drops to 17% at three months old. The medical profession incorrectly say that 'breastfeeding is best but formula is just as good' by only taking into account the vitamin and mineral content of formula. They don't tell mothers that breastfeeding activates the mucosal immune system and provides the baby with most of his immunity in the first year of life. Breast milk contains anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and antibodies against all of the pathogens in the mother's environment, providing the baby with uniquely tailored protection against disease at a crucial time when they would present the most risk to the baby.
The journal of Pediatrics wrote:
'Mucosal immunity reduces the need for elimination of penetrating exogenous antigens by proinflammatory systemic immunity.... Lactating mammary glands are part of the secretory immune system, and IgA antibodies in breast milk reflect antigenic stimulation of gut-associated lymphoid tissue and nasopharynx-associated lymphoid tissue such as the tonsils. Breast-milk antibodies are thus highly targeted against infectious agents and other exogenous antigens in the mother's environment, which are those likely to be encountered by the infant. Therefore breast-feeding represents an ingenious immunologic integration of mother and child.'
The journal of Nutrition wrote:
'it has been recognized that protection, provided through breast milk, against some infections may extend well beyond weaning ( 6). Considerable controversy exists as to the potential benefits of breast milk on the infant’s response to vaccines, which may be influenced by neutralizing antibodies identified in milk [reviewed by ( 7)]. Recently, a systematic review concluded that breast-feeding appears to protect infants from the development of atopic diseases (eczema and food and respiratory allergies), particularly if there is a family history ( 8). Other epidemiological studies have associated breast-feeding with reduced incidence of immune-mediated diseases, including celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, eczema, necrotizing enterocholitis, and multiple sclerosis.'
Not breast feeding means that the baby is open to infection from birth and his mucosal immune system is impaired. Essentially, a bottle fed baby is immuno-compromised.
So there is a large percentage of the infant population who are born with immune system's that aren't properly activated, with immature organs that already carry a heavy metal and pollution load and who aren't being given breast milk. Even for the ones who are, by the time of their first vaccinations at eight weeks old (for the UK schedule) they will have been prematurely weaned from the breast, putting them at greater risk of vaccine side-effects.
7. They are then given a multiple vaccine schedule containing numerous pathogens, metals, antibiotics and other noxious ingredients. For instance, pneumonia vaccine contains 13 types of pneumonia, aluminium, polysorbate 80 and Succinic acid. Pediacel contains three types of polio virus, Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, acellular pertussis antigens, more aluminium, monkey kidney (vero) cells and phenoxyethanol (which includes alcohol). Vaccines may also have trace amounts of thimerosal (mercury) in them as it is used in the manufacturing process and it's not possible to completely remove all of it from the final product. These are just a few of the vaccines that are injected into week's old babies. The aluminium concentration is only ever counted for each individual vaccine, whereas multiple doses are injected and repeatedly during a time of critical brain development.
Current Medicinal Chemistry found that when all the aluminium from all the multiple vaccines was added together, it exceeded the FDA's safety limit. They wrote:
'Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science's understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds.....Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences. In our opinion, the possibility that vaccine benefits may have been overrated and the risk of potential adverse effects underestimated, has not been rigorously evaluated in the medical and scientific community.'
8. The baby will then run a fever or be in pain due to the vaccinations. Often, parents are advised to give their baby's paracetamol to reduce fever and ease pain. Unfortunately, fever kills viruses and bacteria so by suppressing it, parents are suppressing their baby's ability to fight infection. Paracetamol also reduces glutathione - a potent immune cell that helps the body detoxify. With less glutathione, the liver and kidneys are less able to clean the blood and excrete the toxins. The baby's ability to withstand vaccine toxins is about as good as his detoxification system. Due to the restricted glutathione, the baby retains more of the vaccine ingredients and there have been studies linking paracetamol use after vaccination with autism.
University of California found:
'Acetaminophen use after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination was significantly associated with autistic disorder when considering children 5 years of age or less.'
(Autism May 2008 vol. 12 no. 3 293-307).
9. The newly vaccinated baby will then often become ill with colds and ear infections because of the iatrogenic vaccine triggered immune suppression. The baby is sometimes given several doses of antibiotics (and remember, there are already antibiotics in vaccines). These antibiotics further deplete their gut flora of friendly bacteria, compromising their immune system even more.
10. At a year old the baby will be given MMR, a vaccine that contains three live viruses that are immuno-suppressive. Depleted glutathione restricts the detoxification system and the vaccine viruses end up taking up permanent residence in the body, attaching themselves to organs like the intestines and even the brain, resulting in an ulcerated gut and neurological dysfunction. (Tests on the brains of post-mortem autistic children frequently find that the children's brains are infected with viruses).
After months of metal and chemical accumulation, antibiotics, artificial milk and pharmaceutical drugs, the baby's tattered immune system and blood brain barrier gives up - the end result, regression, brain damage, behaviours identical to mercury poisoning, multiple allergies and autism.
This schedule of health care is the perfect recipe for neurodevelopmental disabilities in children.
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com